My Current Favs +

Sunday, August 16, 2009

ART! (`・ω・)ノ BY MOI!!!!


Hello! XD it's early in the morning at 11am~ i just woke up an hour ago!XDD hehe
^ /\^ it's feel good to sleep in~ but tomorrow is school again~ ; A ;""
( my school started on Aug 10. DX!)
My first week was pretty normal~ O 3 O;; most of my friends are in my classes except LA & Precal... - A -:: All my teachers are wonderful and nice!!! ^ U ^!!!
the only thing i hate is waking up at either 5am or 6am - A -;;;
i still don't sleep early~ XDD i sleep around 11:45 - 12am~ :cries: I'm bad... ; A;""
I get caught in chatting again! @ A @; bad me X___X

Anywho! today, after i woke up, i cleaned my bathroom!XDD ahaha!! it was very dirty!
\(≧д≦)/ ;;;;;; Now it's all clean! - w -! *shines* Now i am doing my homework and then wait for my brother to pick me and go buy art supplies for my 2D -Design class! ^ 0 ^ i don't want to use my money ; A ;
I have to earn it again m( ___ ___;;)m ( LOL)

TODAY I PRESENT YOU MY DRAWINGS! XD
THIS is drawn on cardboard ! LOLXD i like thickness - w -! this two are my OC from my comic: RAM'S BOY
they are demons! XD i don't know if i should explain the whole plot... O 3 O... too long!
( ;; ・ω・)...
the guy in black: WENTZ
the guy with red : uh...unknown!XDI haven't decide on the name yet!XD but he is a distant relative...VERY DISTANT!!!( 0 O )/!!
I use copic markers + prismacolor marker + white gel pen! XD


I WILL POSTING MORE OF MY DRAWINGS ONCE IN AWHILE WHENEVER I HAVE NOTHING TO POST ABOUT! (o‘∀‘o)
BAI ~ BAI!

No comments: