My Current Favs +

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel ( o 3 o)/


Hello! ( ^ v ^)/!
Today I am posting about a Laneige product! ^^
My first product review! :3 ( i'm not sure if it's a good review , but it's worth a try !)
I don't do this usually, but I just love this product!! @ v @!
I bought it recently because my friend and I heard about it. (we're very naive LOL)
It is the Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling gel ( like the title said XD)

Well, after founding out about it, the next day we rush to
THE AMORE. Where they they sell Korean cosmetic! ^^

It cost $20 for one 5.1 FL OZ
There was also other Langeige product there! ^^
They gave us free sample of their Laneige Water bank line!

Here is what the Peeling gel look like! :3
So the purpose of the gel is that it removes
dead skin cell from your face!
It leaves it smooth and clean after you wash it off!
on the box it said " Cellulose Peeling and Enzyme Peeling"
"Step 1: Cellulose peeling removes dead cell build- up through the specific
action of cellulose.

Step 2: Enzyme contained in the red capsule clears away dead cells buried
deeply in the skin."


How to use it, it's simple!
Squeeze it and get a nickel sized amount of the gel! O V O
It have a very wonderful smell! Literally, the smell of strawberry Yogurt! XD
You can see the little strawberry seed in it too! ( O A O)!
Oh! You apply this on to dry face! So No need to wet your face ^^

The spread it on your face & start massaging in into your face!
As you start massaging, you will see clump of dead skin cell forming on the surface! :O!!
(as you can somewhat see below at my unattractive picture ^/\^)

After 1 minute of massaging, wash it off! wee~~~ and done!
Oh! For me, after I wash it off, I would apply a toner! ( ^ v ^)
Your face will look cleaner & smooth, like it said on the box!

It's a great product, I really recommend this for everyone!
I think $20 is a good price for this product! Plus you use it once or twice a week! ;DD
It does give you the result you wanted! At first, I didn't really believe that the thing peeling was your skin cell O.o.. it sounded weird and fishy~ But whether or not it's the dead skin cell,
It really work wonders to my face ( ^ V ^)v Even my friend's parent tried it.
Her mom laugh at the idea that it peels dead skin cell away, she didn't believe it either.
But after she washed her face, she come running to us telling how her acne was less red and how her skin was much smoother & whiter :O!!!

COMPLETELY LUVIN' IT!!


Though the one thing bad is that it's messy XDD!
As you start massaging more and more,
the clumps start falling, so you should have a towel
underneath while doing it, just in case! ^^



( just a picture of me after I want to MAC, and their make up artist help me try out some products! ^ v ^)

3 comments:

Thess said...

oh this product looks very good!*_*
and your photo is sooo cute*_*

Juu Sommi said...

This is really amazing o.o kind of scary and those pictres are really cute >///<

pikaboo said...

hehe thank yo for your comments!
( ^ v ^)//!
hehe yup! It's weally good!!
And don't worry X3! it doesn't hurt! hehe!! (^/\^)