My Current Favs +

Monday, June 14, 2010

First week Ova + Purikuras! [ A lot of Pic ]

First week in California is over! ^^
Thursday ( June 3rd) was the last day of school for my friends!
I came to visit them again! We were waiting for my friend to finish her Precal exam so we can head to Q-CUP!!! ( @___@ )// I live in that city for 4 years and I never visited Q-CUP and it was just right outside me house ( kinda)

And yet again, people still didn't believe I was Tania ( O 3 O);;

Then off to Q-CUP we cut through neighborhoods ( - v - )


(My friends hehe ^/\^)

BOBAS!! ;DD!
from left to right

Anna's drink : Taro milk Tear, Sophia's drink: Green Apple slush w/bobas, Mine :Kiwi& Strawberry Slush w/ boba ^ v ^)

My strawberry Crepes!! (XD I forgot to take picture when it was still fresh '; ^ ;)
But yearh, there was Nutella, ice cream and strawberry in it..mmmm... swo good!

In Q-Cup, we just sit around and play card XD but that failed,
then we tried playing truth or dare but that failed too LOL XD
We just sat around and eat ! X3

Here is the whole gang! X3

I had a great time with my friends!! ( ^ v ^)/ can't wait to hang out again!!


On Friday, June 4th, I went with my BFF to watch Karate Kid.
She have to go with her Uncle& hi kids, so she ask me if I could come with her.
On that day originally, We plan to take purikuras ( ;__ ;) But it's okay we postpone it.

I didn't really wanna watch the Karate kid, plus it was the first day it came out, so A LOT OF people, mostly Middle school kids. We waited in line for one hour with those middle school kids XD I don't think we acted like wannabes back in middle school, I think ( ' __ ') Sorry, I'm not saying all middle school students are like this! Sorry ( . __ .;;) I meant the one at the theater were...; __ ;)but yeah, the movie from what i seen on the trailer didn't pique my interest XD

But boy was I wrong! I thought it wouldn't be fun to watch but it's actually
funny and a great movie! There is talk about about the title of the movie, believing it should be
Kung-fu kid instead of Karate Kid, but i don't really care, the title isn't the movie, it's just a name. The movie itself shoud be the only concern ( - A -;) though I can see why people would get upset since it have the same name as the old verison of Karate Kid O 3 O!

Anywhoo!! During the movies, my bff was giving me signals that I completely misread, because right next to her, a little kid ( probably 10-12years old?) was hitting on her! LOL!!
i thought she gave me looks about the movie, because we usually give each others faces when there is a funny scene XD but actually she was trying to tell me about that Kid!! ooh..so sorry ( ;____ ;"") i failed as a friend...... but atleast now we have a phrase that we use if someone is hitting one of us LOL ( i don't think it will happen againXD but just a precaution hehe^^)
LOL! she said we look like day & night! LOL!
oh! it's because of the flash that makes it seem like we have oily faces!XD
so it's the flash!! @ 0 @)!!



Heheh! ^^ We have matching wallpaper! :DDD the one on the
left is my BFF & the one on right is mine! ^^


Things I bought on Week 1!

I bought this in Georgia actually, to wear in Cali! ^^ I really like it!
it have wedge heels!:DD just the way i like it hehe!

Then a trip back to Daiso! hehe !

I bought a teddy bear towel! ( * w *)
orange scented eraser & a headband thingy for when i wash my face O vo! or when I bathe!
LOL





On Sunday June 13th! We went Ice Skating!! :DD we went with my Bff's friend & her little sister ! O 3 O



That's David XDD

It was weally fun! It's been since 9th grade since I last ice skated with my bff!
hehe! FUNN!! XDD but the ice skates.. i put on too tight that it gave me a bruise around my ankles ( ;___ ; ) but still fun! hehe!


LOL on our way back home ^^

We drop David off at his house afterwards~ Then we drove to the mall! ^^
We did purikurassss!!>:3
YESH! FINALLY! ugh, so addicted to purikuras... I waited for 2 years.... to come back and do it again... Sadly, Georgia doesn't have a purikura place that i know of...
( ;___ ; ) so yeah... I spent 24 dollars on it! LOL!! ahah


My Bff didn't look when I took pic XD, My hair look really dried in this pic O.O..
( lately, I've been a camera skank... -___-;;, sorry!)

One of the machines! ^^)!
It's been awhile since we're done it so, the first purikura machine we tried.. we failed XDD
we design all the pictures, but we ran out of time to look for the picture format..and
dumb ol' me press something and it became one huge picture and the rest of the picture we took as tiny tiny ( -____ -;;)


Working on purikuras :3





This one is mine! X3


(I couldn't read the Japanese text X___X ;; on the purikura picture)
The finish product! ( sorry, i don't have good scanner ;__ ; )
but this is the one where I messed up on.. that HUGE picture ( -__-)
all the decorating for nothing XDD



This one is my fav! XD sorry if it's hard to see~~




Hehe! At the cash register, they were selling cute picture holder as cell phone charms!!
(* v *)!! it was 2.99! ^^ so i bought the packet! it's cute hehe! but whoever design the charms isn't so bright...the string is too short that it can't even fit the picture holder through
- A -!

Somehow we manage to do something to make it work XD
luckily for me, my hello kitty charm have a hook so i just hook it on to mine ( - v -)!!



2 comments:

Dina said...

you have a Daiso in USA? wow. When i was in Japan i visited Daiso, its so amazing! :)

Kim said...

whooaaa.. I looove purikura too! let's share! hehehe...I've tried a lot of purikura and my fave is berry~hehe