My Current Favs +

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Summer! ( ' u ' )


Helloo! ( ^ v ^)/ No more school for me!! The last
day was on Wed. June 26th! So happy!!
I was suppose to spend the last day with my friends ( the froggies)
but Andi & Tifa fell ill and the issue with brian isn't good either...(-__-;;)
So I decided not to go, since it would be pretty awkward...
But I felt really bad, since Brian didn't know we cancel the meet up...
ah, it's my fault, but I thought he didn't want to know me anymore, - 3 -;; and
I thought someone already told him ( = A = );; Everything was a whole mix up! eheh!
soooorrryyy!!!! ( TT_____ TT)|||

But I'm such a bad friend, after canceling I decided to go with my other friends to
the Yogurt place again~ O 3 O;; ( but at that time i didn't know that Brian didn't know about it being cancelT ___ T sorry again!) Swigh~ - x -;;) Actually, the Froggies were okay with my canceling but since I can't contact Brian, he's the only one that I cause trouble for ;^ ;
i am so sorry!!!

But yeah...I got to hang out with Nimi, Susan, & Kira!
We went to the cute Yogurt place, then out to eat at a Chinese restaurant,
then to a park and finally to the outdoor mall! (^ v ^)/ all this place was pretty close to my school! On finals day, our school let out at 11:26 am LOL X3 swo we spent long fun hours together! SO much funn!!!



I finally got a good picture of the Yogurt there! ( ^ v ^)!
I always get the same fruits...eheh! Kiwi, Mangos & Strawberries!XD

We walked around after that! ^^
we picked out painted pottery XD
Dirty mirror, but it's what I wore! XD
I don't have another shoes ( ;___ ;) i want new ones!XD
Then we went out to eat at a Chinese Restaurant! ^^!! One of the workers is cute! @ v@)!
I ordered Orange Chicken, I didn't know that they made it with pepper, swo it's spicy
( ;___ ;) I no like spicy ~ but it was good! ^^! then to lose the weight we gained~
we went to the park! ^^ we played on playground!



( I look like I am pregnant in this pic~ XD )
Kira is a senior! ;__ ; She gonna graduate this week!! Even though
We just met this month! I am veryy thankful for Susan since she introduce me to you!
You are a really fun person! I hope to hang with you more in the summer before you go to college!!! ( ^ - ^)


Went to the outdoor mall later~ There were so many people
from my school there! ahah! XDD All in which I knew! X3!
we went to Barnes & Nobles~ ^ v ^ i ran out of money, swo I couldn't get
my beloved Frap~ ( ;____ ; )! Kira & Susan bought be this bear!! ( ; A ;)
OMG!! Thank you sooo much!!!! It was a total surprise!XD! I always come to Barnes& nobles
with them and I always play with this bear!XD they told me to look for more bears for them, I thought they wanted to play with bears with me! ^^ so i left to get more bears!
when I came back, i didn't see them at the table! o.o! I found them at the cashier with that bear!! ( * 0 * )!!! I thought it was for Susan's little sis, but it turns out... it was for me!
( O_____ O )!!!! aaahhh! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!
they used up most of their money to buy it, I felt sooo bad!! ;___ ;)
I will cherish this beanie babies bear ( it's name is WOODS)!
we came home after that though! I weally have a lot of fun! ^ v ^)/!

Saturday is my big Brother's High School Graduation!
And I finally got my plane ticket! ^ v ^!! I will be going to California
on June 5th instead of June 6th! XD! hehe! glad the flight is at night instead of the morning~
(@__@;;) SAT in morning! XD

Bye bye for now! ^ v ^)/ gonna post more now since no school!!!

4 comments:

Yun Yun said...

Cute dress!!!

pikaboo said...

Thank you! ( ^ v ^)//!!

Teacup said...

Looks like you had a fun day :D Pretty outfit and cute bear ~ <3

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

I love your dress Pikaboo~~! o(♥ ♥)o


Thanks for the wish! Yeah~~! I can go to the hot spring next time! Thanks again ne! Muack o(^3^)o


From Rabbito ♥ ☆ラビトのブログ☆