My Current Favs +

Friday, May 14, 2010

8 more days! (@___@)

8 MORE DAY TILL SCHOOL IS OVA! ( YAY!)
I cut my bangs recently to get ready for California!
hehe..though, my daddy haven't confirm it yet that he booked a flight though...
swigh~ He does thing at the last minute, like me...*disappointment*...

I've been really lazy after AP exams...
swigh~~ ( T____ T) school is taking too long .... but the good thing is that this whole 2 weeks we will be on block schedule~ Which mean, only 3 classes per day and each for 2 hours! ^^
2 hour class isn't bad! XD, usually the first hour we learn or review, then we do whatever we want!

Last firday was the last Anime Club Meeting! XD!

While preparing the party, my friend let me try on a traditional Indian garment!
it's so pretty! ( * w *) she just learn how to wear it and she did it for me!X3
Our club member bought us cake! it was swooo good, so soft ugh~~~ ( X v X )
Overall the party wasn't as fun as we had on New Years.... the club members were loud than before but I didn't mind it, I'm too use to it now! XD LOL! but my friend Brian was weally upset by the members ( -_____ - ")he should have known that
the members would act like that, he's been there since day one....I don't see why he needs to get mad/depress about it anymore...
Last picture! Cabinet Members only! XD!
We will miss our president, secretary, and Tech Manager!
( ;___ ; ) I hope next year we can improve the club with a new president!
Sadly, I don't think I will be joining the club...having 5 AP classes and probably a job in Senior year will be hard on me... ( ; ^ ;) i'm the type of person to slack off and be stressed easily ahah! but I will help out with the club if they need me ! ^^!

BTW...Isn't this cute!?!? LOL!, one of few picture I drew that I admit that is cute!
Ahah! I love drawing my littEl bears.. ( - v - )
Please ignore my horrible level 2 french ahahah! it a layout out of what I wanted to say for my speaking final! we have explain the steps of making food, I choose Waffles!X3
(I don't know why Blogger uploaded the picture sideways.. ; __ ;, on my computer, the image is horizontal...dun know what it's like this here..)

Ahah! if you notice, the bear gets fatter in each block ahah!XDD it's cute though?o v o)??

in other news....I Love U-KISS! I've listen to them when they first debut because Kevin & Kibum was in there!X3 but I haven't update with them in awhile but I always listen to their latest song! I feel slow for just noticing but I didn't know they had a new member! ahah!Kiseop!!He so cute and shy! ahah!X3 he's one of my fav member now! But Kevin is always Number 1!
I'm gladd U-KISS is getting more fans now! ^ v ^)/ they are a talented bunch of cute boys! hehe!
THANKIE EVERYONE FOR REACHING 60 FOLLOWERS!
( V )// ♥

5 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Awwww Pikaboo looks sooooo cute with that saree o(*^ ^*)o And the cake looks nyamiii too (>♥< )

Teacup said...

You guys have anime clubs? Envyy. I'd so join if my side had one.

The cake looks nice <3 Cute bear comic too :D

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

aw that's so cute XD

Anonymous said...

That Indian clothing looks really gorgeous!*O*

That bear is so cute~!

Good luck with the club ~^-^!

pikaboo said...

Rabbito: Ah thankie! ; V ;)!! heh!! yummy yummy cake! !!

Lyren: heh yup yup, our Anime club is an interesting one! XD! aaww!!! You should make the club! >:3!
and thank you!!

KawaiiParadise: hehe! thankie!

Minsu: hehe! Thank you very mucho!!