My Current Favs +

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm sad ; ^ ;...


Oh me gosh!.>.<> X< Today we were practicing speech in my AVID class and I wrote about my BFF x3~

I am not the type of personie who is very public or enjoy talking as much...So this is like a very BIG thing for me ; ^ ; I was called next and before I got all my speech ready.. it seem swo easy peasy in my heado > u <>

Somehow I started crying and everyone in my AVID class saw >_______<;;;;;;!!! NOOOO! Gosh darn it.. I'm turning back to my old crybaby selfie !!!! GAAHHHH!!!! In the end...My Subitute teacher told everyone to turn around and for me to talk ; ^ ; i left out a whole bunch of details about my BFF!!!!! > A<> 3 < style="font-weight: bold;">SUCK!!!
:CRIES: I AM VERY SHAMEFUL..... I WANT TO BECOME STRONG >___

oh! I got my wish come true today!!! * U * After AVID class was over I have WRLD HISTORY and I was still very sadm swo I wishie I could see NAM JA [ this really cute chinese guy in my school!XD] Whenever I see him I forget all my trouble and I felt so happy justo see himie!! But I don't likie likie himie yeto! I never ever talkie to him!!!XD how could I likie himie without knowing himie!?? O 3 O He seem likie a nice guy and I love his style/hair! *drool* O p O


I acutally saw himie when I came out of Lunch! OMG!!! he weally cute, i only saw the side of his head ...like always.. but I am very happ y to see himie.. THANKIE NAM JA!!( > 3( o U o ) *kissu*


In other sad news.....THE TREES NEXT TO ME HOUSE ARE BEING CUT DOWN!! I cried for that tooie!! I felt swo bad for the trees ; ^ ; They done nothing but help us >___<> x < style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">ALLLIIIVVVEEEEE ... GOODY GUM DROP - 3 -.....
I feel like i contributed more on global warming now - ________- GOOD BYE TREE ; A ;... I wish you were ENTS and can walk away ...hopefully your peaceful!XD! STILL depressie over it ; ^ ; Our house will lookie even UGLIER now ......
LET'S SAVE THE REMAINING TREES!!!!!


EDIT: - _____ - THIS BLOG KEEP CUTTING OFF MY SOME OF MY BLOG OFF -______-



No comments: