My Current Favs +

Friday, October 3, 2008

Woah! Oct. 3! Firday!

HAPPY FRIDAY! AND HAPPY FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER!

Today was a good day but....when I got home from school..it sorta flopped... O x O;;

In Schoolie today:
+We get to watch a movie for AVID! XD Not even educational! ^^
+I actually understand what we learn in Chemistry!X3~ Hihip horay!! > w
+I SAW NAM JA ( O U O)b!
+I saw group RMS ( o 3 0)
+ my friendo askie me to design her bag!!! * 0 * b!!

SEEING NAM JA: After schoolie, most of my HS studento goie on the bus, so usually when I go out the door, I some time see NAM JA! XD! This time I have to stop at my locker swo I thought my chance to see himie was slim...but when I went downstairs [I havie most of my class upstair o 3 o and the door to leave is downstair] I was hoping to maybe see JIRO [ Nam Ja's friendo! ^w ^ I called himie Jiro because his hair reminded me of Jiro's Wang hair! @ w @]
Swo My heado turn the opposite direction from the door justo to see if I could see JIRO!XD!
BUT..at my surprise... I didn't see JIRO... I SAW NAM JA! O A O!!! And he looked backo at me... In my head I was screaming!XDD!!! I thinkie I made a funny expression.. o 3 o...I made this inward lip smile o 3 o..... But OMG!!! I can't believe it! We actaully made eye contact for like 2seconds!!!! I felt like time stop at that momento though *-*;;

Right after I saw himie./.. I sort of speed walk out the door ^^;; this doesn't make any sense to me!XD I weally wantie to see himie today but when I saw himie I run away fromie him.....O__O;;......but good gosh!! HE SWO CUTE!! o 3 o/////!!! NAM JA was walking with a friendo tooie, I didn't get a goodie look at himi though ^ U ^;;; but from my boy -craze senses.. he mighto be cute tooie?XD?
I hopeie that one day I could be NAM JA friendo!!!!

oh! So righto after I speed walk away from NAM JA... I saw GROUP RMS....a Group of PB!XD! Cute guys~ - 3 -.... that's what PB means!XD I won't tell you what it stand for but you mighto knowie anyway!:D! yup... My friendo askie me to design her bag ! ^ u ^ I felt swo honored!!! O W O! But this is going to add alot of extra pressure on me..; 3 ; When I draw for people....I try to make it completely perfect..but perfect only makes it worse T ____T I thinkie I only have this weekend to finish it O____O;; it mighto take a whole day non-stop!XD

NOW FOR THE FLOP....
My step dad came home like on Weds. Oct. 1 since he work as a TRUCKER!XD!
yeah he's going back to work on Monday ~ o3 o swo Today My schoolie Have an eent where our city restuarant give same to our school to taste it~ I didn't buy a ticket but my brother went swo My step dad pick him up after~ Swo as he picked him up.... My brother called my mom and told her they've been in an car accident!!!!!!! O A O!!!!!!!

i hope everything is okay.. I hope its not something big T ^ T///!!! Hopefully my step dad is okay tooie~ i really hope he & my brother comes out with only small scratches and I hope the other car does tooie!!!>_______________<

BYEBYE~TANIA


No comments: