My Current Favs +

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Homecoming week!!! My ipod been stolen!o.o

HOWDY! Today is my schoolie HOMECOMING!
I didn't go!XD! I'm only a 10th grader~ why spoil the fun with 2 years lefto in HS! ^W ^
I wanna go Jr.Year or Senior year because it would be more fun experienceing it firsto timie!
My older brother is going! ^W ^ He's a JR~ o 3 o~ I dunno if he gotie a date or not! ^ w
But I hope he really have a fun time there!!! \o v o/

Last week ~ We have spirit week!
Tues: Movie Day [Where you dress as a movie character]
Wed: Wild West
Thur: Classic Hollywood
Fri: Blue Carpet [ where the student dress in the school color. BLUE]

Spirit week goes with the theme of HOMECOMING, whichie is Hollywood!!
I'm not very fondie of this week spirit week~ - ____-" not alotie of people dress for it~~ its kindie hard to!XDD
But I givie props for the peopleie who came upie with it! > w*!!! It's creative!! and its fun! * 0*//
Thankie for contributing!!! > W

oh...Yesterday[Friday] is the day I got my ipod stolen ; 3 ;~~
I put it in my pooh bear purse ~ I guess I drop it somewhere and someone found it and
gave it to the office. One of the office people came to my 5th period and told me a student found it and gave it to them. I looked in it and my ipod was gone! The student didn't take anything else!! All I have was my keys, one dollar, barnes&noble gift card , Old Navy card and my student ID.
TT 3 TT;;;; I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL! >____>!!
I went to the office during lunch and ask the lady that gave me my purse if they know the student... she sais she should have askie for her name >____<>

If i found like a wallet full of money.. I would probably freak out and ask everyone if its theres...
then I would turn it into the office~ O____O I wouldn't steal >__<>
I have a heavy conscience -_____-:: it won't let me do anything!XDD I'm still kinda mad~ > A <>
I can't lie!X3DD~~ i can't lie wel!! ^ w ^

I hope the person who have my ipod now, would have bado lucko ! ^ u ^ V!! karma!!!>:3!!!!
And.. i told my mommy but she didn't look mad at all... she laughed because I told her our family have bad lucko with ipods!XDD

First one was my brothers and he got mugged by people in our schoolie >____<>_____________________<;;; but i feel bad...
Second one, I gave my brother my ipod after his been robbed~ Being a bigie dumbo he left his in his pocket and put his pants in the laundry =___________=....it died.....
Now our third one.....mines~ and it got stolen~ AHAH! ipod weren't meant for us then!!XDDD

Heheh!!swigh~ yup! oh i havie no homework this week swo I am free!! >w
Oh also lasto week on tuesday, I saw NAM JA again!XD~ and i get to be close to himie even though his back was turned o x o! He was walking out of his class and into a busy hallway~ He was saying bye bye to his friendo and then someone bumped his shoulder~ something fell and he picked it up~~~~ O 3 O~ then he stand up and he got bumped again!

At that point i wanted to yell"HEY!" But i only yell it in my head T 3 T///

NOTE: I WASN'T STALKING HIMIE!!XDD I ONLY OBSERVE~ AND THIS OCCUR RIGHT INFRONT OF ME AS I WALK!!!!XD I NO STALKER...i thinkie * -*;;;



BYEBYE FOR NOWIE!




No comments: