My Current Favs +

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm late~ cookie~~


Ah~ It's late~ @ A @;;; One more week till school is over
and finals... I'm gonna cry when It Will be Dec.18 ....AP PHY Finals...
I took all the Written Finals lasto week, I don't think I did well on any of themo~
This is a lazy year for me~ TT ~~~ TT;;I've been baking lately!X3 Since Thanks giving I decorate cookies...
I bought instant cookie dough instead of making them from scratch~ T A T;;
I was too lazy this year~XD but I decorated themo, that have to count! - w -
I try to make teddy bear shape because I love teddy bear A LOT !


I wanted to make a cute face...but I couldn't~XD they're all weird looking!XP!


I like the one on the bottom right!XD


I decorate the first batch of cookies, the second batch... got slightly burnt!XD
my brother keep eating the burnt one!! @ A @;;; He said the burnt one taste better ! ahah~
Flan I actually made!X3 it was very sweet, my mommy liked it alot!
Flan is cute - w -)/

Lately I've been obsess with the manga,
DOGS: BULLETS & CARNAGE
OMG! Miwa Shirow is such a great mangaka
! (T W T)!!!
his action scene and character design are AMMMAZZZINNG!
I really admire him.. - w -)/ even more when I watch him outlining
one of his picture at the Ultra jump Egg website~ @ A @!!after reading the latest chapter~ I felt swo inspired!! @ w @!
I finally drew a picture for me self!!X3!! it have somewhat of the same shadow feel
like DOGS~ and the hair is similar with Haine~ DX!

...actually, I was going to start drawing a fanart of Haine...but yet again~
No reference pic!! XDD I drew this after I finish a test at school~' ~ ';;
When i give up trying to remember what haine look like...I made up the rest!XD!
it's not finish ~XD I have to redo it with pen/marker because I hate how it smears with pencil~
the pic(below) is in pencil~ I haven't taken a pic of the new verison yeto! ^ 0 ^/
I am hoping I will draw the background too! I need to be detail in my work now~(' ^ ')!

*note: Fur & stripes are my fav~XD*





My thanksgiving break was okay~XD Black friday I woke up at 6am to go to Best Buy!
I bought a webcam for only 20!X3!! horay! I finally got one!!
welp~ that's all for now~ ' ~ ';;;
I hope I do well on my last Phy test before FINALS! * A *))) and i finally get to shopping this weekend with me friends! ^ 0 ^ v!
too bad I can't buy anything for myself~ :cries:

7 comments:

AMD LE said...

Super cute cookies..^^

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

wow..that's kawaii cookies you know..X3..anyway..i havent read that manga before but maybe after the exams are over, ill try it..XD

and for the drwaing..its nice..i actually thought its not in pencil..what graphite or degrre of thickness in pencil are you using..? X3

pikaboo said...

thankie swo mucho!! ^ w ^!!

oh! I use a regular 0.7 lead pencil~XDD hehe~

trishiekoh said...

The cookies look so cute!

DD-chan said...

Wow, the flan looks really nice!!! Oxo wanna eeeeeaaaat~~~ And the cookies are really cute too, way to go!^^,

Sandra said...

Haha, I love your cookies:D

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hoho..! Merry Christmas! :3