My Current Favs +

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My 16th Birthday!! :D!

I am finally 16 years old!X3
To celebrate~ Me and My friends went out to Karaoke! X3
It was suppose to start at 6pm...but My mommy got stuck at work, swo I waited for my cousin to come and pick me & my friendo up
I feel swo bad~ ; A ; Swo probably at 7pm I arrived later than everyone O o!
Ah! ~~@ A @ !!!! I feel swo bad for my cousin who have to drive around the city X__X!
A pic with my big sis!X3
I really hate my bangs atm ; 3 ;"" it too thin and short...I told my mom
that I want it at my eyelids~XD but she said I look better with it thin and short
:cries: I guess Beggars can't be chooser ; A ;""
My bis sis took most of the pic!X3

Before Sat~ Thursday was the last day at school of the week, since Friday was a student holiday X3 My friendo Tife & Andy gave me these drawing! I luff it!!!!!!
They couldn't go Karaoke with us but it's okayie!X3 I'm so happy to have themo
as my friends!! X3!! And on Thursay A guest speaker from AI (Art Institute)
Came to my Language Art class and talk about the different classes in AI!
I'm in love! I want to go swo badly...but it's too expensive! XDD I think
it cost more than SCAD O A o!! Hopefully I can enter the Summer Program
this year before I go to California! X3
Swo cool! Tifa & Andy are great artist!!!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4F_ed2pga4s/StOD5n-SACI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/tqSzThmhmPc/s1600-h/IMG_6321.jpg"> That's me!X3!! Andy drew this one!! X3!!!
I am feature in her comic tooie! *dies*
They also gave me a cute Monkey balloon!XD While the
AI guest speaker was talking to us, they deliver the Ballon +drawing to me
during class! eeP!!x3 At that momento, no one knew about my birthday
ahah~ I didn't tell anyone~ LOL swo when it came, everyone in my class
sang happy birthday to me~ ahah! X3DD!
My Birthday Outfit! XD!I fold in my shirt, but during the party
I didn't care mucho anymore, and wore it as a dress! ^^
I bought that shirt like the day before my birthday~XD ahah!
I didn't have anything to wear ; 3 ;!
look at my messy room~X3
Ah yesho~ We wear Slippers in our house! ^^
I'm asian swo that's how we do it~XD ahah!!
Though some of my friends ( Some are asian) come to my house,
looking surprise when they see me where slippers in my house~ O3O!
Yay! Karaoke! Emily, Me, Julia,& Lorena
singing some song~X3
The Karaoke is great! X3 Big clean room and have tons of song!
Most are current day songs!X3
Langage ranges from English to Japanese!X3
LA LA LA LA!
The room have alot of cushion seats! * 0*! Also our microphone shriek
when we sing, swo we conclude that we should put our mic together because it create the sound?XD swo we have to stay separate ~ LOL
I moved to different places~XD And there are 3 big screen Tv in each corner~XD

I look like I'm on something~XD
sing sing~

My greato friendo singing!X3


Since Julia Have to leave early ; A ; ,We cut the cake!!
The karaoke party was suppose to be 6pm - 8pm but since I came
late I extend it to 10ish pm~ @ A @;; I'm sorry Julia!! ; 3 ;!!!

The cake is chocolate!!X3 It's weally good and moist! Before, When I bought a cake at Mozart
it was draw and tasteless ; A ; I'm happy everyone likie that cake! ^ 0^!

Ignore my face in the Background! Ahah!
I like how the cake look in the pic!X3

OOH! i'm so bad~ I'm smoking~XD
Clapping at the end of the B-day song!X3
Thankie everyone!!

After that i took Picture with every single person~XD


I look funny!XDD My buck teeth again - A -;;
This picture was when Me and my friendo were putting in the code for the song~XD
Me & Emily sang Japanese songs~XD But we couldn't read it very well ~DX swo it was much out of memory~ ahah!!
We sang Arashi,
L'Arc~en~Ciel , Mika Nakashima and some other song!X3
I was looking for M-flo songs but I couldn't find it~ I know it's in the book~ but maybe it's too big!XDD!



I look like a little kid~XD ahah!


Picture with everyone~

The guys!! * 0*!!

Heheh! Me& Lorena~ Peace YO! >:3!
Me and Emily singing Under the Sea~XD

Lorena singing!X3



About like 25 min before we go home~ My friendo Steven & His friendo, Kajima! ^ 0^!
I didn't know Kajima but he seem really nice and he got a great voice!
His hair is weally cool \- W -/
Steven was suppose to come earlier but i guess he was busy but I am happy to see him again!
I haven't see him since 9th grade year in Oct.!XD The story b/w him and me is for another day, but I consider him someone important~XD

He's weally nice! ^^ And before the Karaoke, he called me for the first time in awhile~ * w *!
We talked the same convo just like in 9th grade it brought sweet memories - w -
He told me he will just give me a kissu on the check and go home~ XD
But when he came, he look like he doesn't want to touch me ; A ; we barely talk in person when he came - 3 -;! It was all just talk i guess~X3D hehe! but i'm truly happy to see him again! X3


Joe & Michelle!X3 The cute couple!!!! Swo cute!!

Emily & Me! Presento!X3

a Shirt from Julia! it's cute!!X3
( I forgot to open present after cake swo I did it right before we went home!XD)


Michelle and Lorena gave me the two exact same card!XD
ahah!! i like shiny cards! * 0*/!

Reading Michelle&Joe's card out loud! they swo sweet ; W ;!


horay! i got a sketchbook! * 0* YESHO!


It also come with cool color pencils ( it have an eraser on it!! * 0*!!!)
and a new bag that I can design!!!! YAY!!

* 0*!! opening Lisa&Mindy&An's present!!


EEP!! Mindy gave me a cute Hello Kitty bag w/ cute stickers!! >:3!!
swooo cuuttee!!

The cute card, Mindy drew for me!X3!aww!
And the Hello Kitty blanket Lisa&An's gave me ; W :! I feel warm!!
I'm weally happy!! X3D
The balloon that An,Mindy&Lisa gave to me tooie!
The two cute couples!! X3!!
I feel like I want to be in a relationship, just like themo! X3!!!
The late comers singing! X3
The Kajima sings weally well!! * 0*!!
He's funny!!X3
:O! Steven won't let me take picture!XD
Man duet \(- w -)/!!!
Last Picture of the day! X3 It was around 10 ish pm when we got out!
....The karaoke place was EXPENSIVE!! It was $6per person/hr....and I calculated that it would cost around $110? Swo I brought 120...it turn out it cost $188!! O A O! i was like!
OH NO!
I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!!@ ロ @!! jOE AND LISA have to help pay for me :cries: I finally got a chance to pay for everyone...and I couldn't TT A TT!!!!! I felt swo bad......!!!!! Next time I shallo find a cheaper place to Karaoke then ; ~~ ; but I like this one too!! The room was huge and the service was great!!!
The service guy was cute tooie!! o w -! I wanted to ask for a picture with himie, but he was busy tending to the customers! O3 O

hehe! but that was end of our night! X3 I hugged everyone again before I left! ahah!! I hugged alot..... \( - ~~ - )/
Steven needs to smile in pictures sometime!!XDD Even Kajima smiled!!
CUTE~~~




THANKIE ALL MY FRIENDS FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
One of the best Bday i had!!!

No comments: