My Current Favs +

Sunday, March 1, 2009

(^O^)/TODAY IS FIANLLY MARCH!! HORAY!

HORAY! THE END OF FEB! ON TO MARCH!!(Feb month is my bad luck month hehe!)
and today there is a big surprise outside!! ^ 0 ^/!!
★★IT'S FINALLY SNOWING!!!!!!!★★★
i've wished for this since the beginning of Winter! ^^
hehe it's kindie strange that it's snowing in the beginning of March!
but who caresie!! I'm kinda only worried about the pretty flower growing in my front yard though..
it's dying!! TT ~ TT please be okay!!!!(ノД`)/!!!

I spent my day making snow bears! ^^
This is Popa!

This is Popa & his GF, MOCCA! (^ω^)♪

Their eyes are buttons ! heheh!! ^^
I hope their love won't melt ! ^^ Let's stay together forever!!
i'm glad i made Popa a girlfriend! hehe ! it get really sad to be alone on such a wonderful day! ^^
(。・_・。)ノ ★★★★★★★★★★★★~~

ahah! but its kindie funny... I'm alone on this wonderful day! hehe ! kindie jealous of Popa now! XD!
Heheh! This day would be perfect for a date! hehe! ^^
if i have a bf~ and he was with me at my house~ we would play in the snow for awhile, go back in and drink hot choco, and watch the snow from inside while sharing a blanket!

ahahhah!!! it sound llike a cheesy date now...XDD (*^o^*)b!
but i hope this can come true when I have bf! ^^ I hope he doesn't find this too cheesy! hahaha!
(^O^)!!

1 comment:

Toothfairy said...

waaahhh super cute haha!


*loves*